Ulu News March 6 2016
- Welcome to the world’s smallest capital and the world’s largest island.
- Storm strands AWG2016 – about 1000 athletes prevented from arriving in Nuuk as planned.
- The Hodgson Trophy is the most prestigious award to win during Arctic Winter Games. And you need not be a winner to win it.
- Denmark’s Crown Prince Frederik is the official patron of AWG2016. He is an active athlete and has first-hand knowledge of Greenland from serving as a special-forces soldier in the Sirius dogsled.
- Ulu News reporter Martine Lind Krebs has interviewed the AWG2016 mascot Kuluk the seal. Arf!